House for Sale
Incredible Value Charactor Family Home on Hillview
Property ID 2008909This spacious three level family home is oozing character with exposed timber beams, a little different from your average home. State of the art timber doors once homed by a Bank in Melbourne back in the 70's. Could possibly be the best value buy in Ashmore! Located on the prestigious Hillview Parade and surrounded by multi million dollar homes and commanding an elevated position which boasts city skyline views and enjoying cool breezes. Our highly motivated seller has demanded all offers to be submitted for their consideration, don't delay as this will not last!
Fantastic returns for the savvy investor with the property previously being rented for $725 per week.
* Scope for internal walls to be easily removed and transformed into magnificent open and airy floor plan that opens onto a spacious North East Facing deck area,
* Oregon staircase and bar
* Internal staircase from the kitchen giving access to the lover level
* Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop and stainless electric oven with a large walk in pantry
* Study or fifth bedroom
* Powder Room
* Huge in ground swimming pool
* Master bedroom has its own private ensuite and walk in robe
* Two additional spacious bedrooms serviced by a modern second bathroom
* Lower level is fully self contained and has its own entrance which is perfect for a granny flat style arrangement. Featuring its own kitchenette, bathroom and living/bedroom, with potential to extend more bedrooms for the extended family or mum and dad living at home.
* Lock up garage with secure internal access no internal access to the house just a garage or workshop
* Lots of secure off street parking for additional vehicles, boats or trailers
* Undercover carport
* Located within the highly desirable Hillview Parade precinct and just a short stroll to the 50 acres of gorgeous Sun Valley Park
* Falls within the Ashmore State Primary (Years 1 - 6) and Benowa State High School (Years 7 - 12) catchment
* 5.4km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise; 4.9km to the Gold Coast University/Hospital. Walking distance to the Ashmore Plaza and Coles Benowa Village
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.